Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Continuing Story...Grace Notes 2

I know I have said this before: writing my original Grace Notes was a "tender mercy". Allowing myself to be creative; forcing myself to focus on the positive; and setting a goal to write each week was a major factor in surviving the dreadful combo: chemo, radiation and tax season. I have appreciated your loving comments as you read my words and feelings. I wrote with all of you in mind.

I am now in "recovery" mode. But I find I still have emotional issues to deal with and I'm in therapy...lifestyle therapy...and it would be healing for me if I can share my thoughts (even if no one is there to listen). So I am joining the 20th century (not the 21st...I'm still quite behind the times!) and become a "blogger". This is very strange to me and I'm not totally sure of what, how, where, when... But, I'm going to give it a good try. By blogging, you can read my words, if you care to, and I won't even know if you don't. It's a win-win situation.

My goal is to write a little editorial once a week. It will be good for my soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment